‘Stupid if you are not in Gujarat’:Ratan tata’s Speech(English Video)January 15, 2007
It’s Pateti: A new year day for Parsi people
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 19th of August, 2008
It’s ‘Pateti’ festival today. This festival is celebrated in Gujarat to welcome Parsi new year.
Parsis left Iran as refugees and landed to the shore of Gujarat in year 755 A.D. Their saga of achievements and contributions to India is well known.
On Pateti day here is a video of Ratan Tata’s famous Ahmedabad speech ‘Stupid if you are not in Gujarat’. This speech was delivered in January 2007 at ‘Vibrant Gujarat investors summit’ in Ahmedabad organized by Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
We salute Parsi peoples’ contributions to Gujarat and India and wish them for their new year.
You can also visit another legendary Parsi Indian who was originally from Navsari in Gujarat, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw’s speeches videos on given links here:‘ Creator of History Narrates it ‘ and ‘How Manekshaw tackled a Man who wowed to kill him?’
- AMC announces Drive-through Covid19 vaccination for 45+ at Drive In Cinema in Ahmedabad
- Recovery rate in covid cases further improves to over 78 per cent in Gujarat
- Oxygen generating plants set up by VYO inaugurated in Vadodara
- Shops, offices of those neither vaccinated, nor having covid negative report shut by SMC
- Availability of Covid critical beds increases further in Ahmedabad
- AMC declares more Micro Containment Zones in the city
- Reliance Retail 2nd fastest growing retailer in world
- Dy CM Nitin Patel discharged after 15-day Covid hospitalization