‘Stupid if you are not in Gujarat’:Ratan tata’s Speech(English Video)January 15, 2007
It’s Pateti: A new year day for Parsi people
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 19th of August, 2008
It’s ‘Pateti’ festival today. This festival is celebrated in Gujarat to welcome Parsi new year.
Parsis left Iran as refugees and landed to the shore of Gujarat in year 755 A.D. Their saga of achievements and contributions to India is well known.
On Pateti day here is a video of Ratan Tata’s famous Ahmedabad speech ‘Stupid if you are not in Gujarat’. This speech was delivered in January 2007 at ‘Vibrant Gujarat investors summit’ in Ahmedabad organized by Chief Minister Narendra Modi.
We salute Parsi peoples’ contributions to Gujarat and India and wish them for their new year.
You can also visit another legendary Parsi Indian who was originally from Navsari in Gujarat, Field Marshal Sam Manekshaw’s speeches videos on given links here:‘ Creator of History Narrates it ‘ and ‘How Manekshaw tackled a Man who wowed to kill him?’
- 69 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, death toll at 6
- PM at the helm of India’s Fight against COVID-19
- Crime Branch and RAF to be deployed in areas difficult for lockdown
- 63 Covid19 cases in Gujarat, highest in Amdavad; death toll up at 5
- First Covid19 patient discharged from hospital in Gujarat
- Fight against Covid19: Gujarat CM makes three new announcements