Vadodara’s Khalil Dhantejvi reciting his ghazals(Gujarati mp3)January 26, 2007
Vadodara(Baroda) based poet Khalil Dhantejvi is well known for his Gujarati and Urdu poetry. He recited his selected Ghazals in a ‘mushayra’ organized by Gujarat Samachar( ગુજરાત સમાચાર )trust and INT in Ahmedabad.
In this mushayra program at Ahmedabad, consisting 8 Gujarati poets, ‘Once more’ sound was routine. Listeners did not allow break and prompted to stretch the duration of the program every time when program was declared finished. This ‘Gujarat Samachar- INT Mushayra’ was a memorable event. The Poets participating in this event were Makrand Musale, Mukesh Joshi, Kishor Chauhan, Raish maniyar, Saumya Joshi, Ankit trivedi, Rajesh Vyas(Miskin) and Khalil Dhantejvi.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal