APJ Abdul Kalam’s Leadership Speech At Ahmedabad(Video)July 20, 2007
At Ahmedabad Management Asociation, Gujarat
Our dearest Peoples president of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has unfortunately retired from the president’s post. This is very sad situation because he has been replaced by a scandalous, corrupt, horrible woman politician Pratibha Patil who is nowhere matching with the dynamism and pragmatism that Dr. Kalam posses.
At such a time, here is a wonderful video of speech in which Dr. Kalam has talked about some Gujaratis; Cadila’s Ramanbhai Patel, Gandhiji, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, verghese kurien and Jamshedji Tata. Subject of this speech was ‘Nobility in Leadership’. This speech was delivered at Ahmedabad Management Asociation, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja