APJ Abdul Kalam’s Leadership Speech At Ahmedabad(Video)July 20, 2007
At Ahmedabad Management Asociation, Gujarat
Our dearest Peoples president of India Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam has unfortunately retired from the president’s post. This is very sad situation because he has been replaced by a scandalous, corrupt, horrible woman politician Pratibha Patil who is nowhere matching with the dynamism and pragmatism that Dr. Kalam posses.
At such a time, here is a wonderful video of speech in which Dr. Kalam has talked about some Gujaratis; Cadila’s Ramanbhai Patel, Gandhiji, Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, verghese kurien and Jamshedji Tata. Subject of this speech was ‘Nobility in Leadership’. This speech was delivered at Ahmedabad Management Asociation, Ahmedabad, Gujarat.
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 17,217; New 423 cases in 24 hours including 314 in Ahmedabad
- RIL Rights Issue 1.1 times oversubscribed with two days to go
- Polling for Rajya Sabha seats including four seats in Gujarat on June 19
- Latest situation of Covid-19 in AMC area of Ahmedabad city in figures
- PM Modi Launches CHAMPIONS: Technology Platform to empower MSMEs
- Nisarg Cyclone : Several Gujarat districts put on high alert, NDRF, SDRF teams moved