Anil Ambani,Amitabh Bachchan in Bhavnagar’s Dared village on 21stNovember 19, 2008
Anil Ambani,Amitabh Bachchan in Bhavnagar’s Dared village on 21st
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 19 November, 2008
According to a report published in a prominent Gujarati daily, Film star Amitabh Bachchan and Reliance-ADAG’s Anil Ambani are going to visit Dared village in Saurashtra’s Bhavnagar district on November 21st.
Ambani and Bachchan are expected to come here to join Prince Raghvendrasingh Gohil’s pre-wedding ceremony. Raghvenrasingh is son of Dared Royal family head Prithvendrasingh Ranvirsinghji Gohil and Gujarat High Court’s justice Abhilashakumari.
According to the report, three helipads are being set up for VIPs in the village. Gujarat High Court Chief Justice is also expected to join the ceremony.
Dared is a hometown of Samajwadi Party chief Amar Singh’s wife Pankaja Kumari. Amar Singh, Teena Ambani, Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are also expected to join the ceremony according to report.
Bachchan, Amar Singh and Ambani families had visited Dared some years back to console Gohil family after Rajmata’s death.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported