India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)January 22, 2009
India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 22 January, 2009
Gujarat will have India’s tallest building, a diamond tower in proposed GIFT city near Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar highway. Apart from offices, this 87 floor and over 400 metre high building will also house a museum and a convention centre on the ground floor and inside the basement level.
As of now, proposed GIFT city’s land leveling work is going on. Soon GIFT city will start constructing a temporary housing facility for some 40000+ workers. The Diamond tower would be constructed within five years as per the estimate of GIFT officials.
The GIFT project is coming up on Sabarmati river bank at the opposite side of Koba which falls on Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar highway. Video above shows a model of Diamond tower showcased at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit, 2009.
- Gujarat govt approves development of grasslands in 91 Panjrapols
- 8 dead in Shrey hospital fire incident in Ahmedabad
- In pictures: Celebrations in Gujarat over groundbreaking of Ram Janmbhumi Mandir
- AMC declares 24 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event