India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)January 22, 2009
India’s tallest proposed building Diamond Tower showcased(Video)
Gandhinagar, DeshGujarat, 22 January, 2009
Gujarat will have India’s tallest building, a diamond tower in proposed GIFT city near Ahmedabad/Gandhinagar highway. Apart from offices, this 87 floor and over 400 metre high building will also house a museum and a convention centre on the ground floor and inside the basement level.
As of now, proposed GIFT city’s land leveling work is going on. Soon GIFT city will start constructing a temporary housing facility for some 40000+ workers. The Diamond tower would be constructed within five years as per the estimate of GIFT officials.
The GIFT project is coming up on Sabarmati river bank at the opposite side of Koba which falls on Ahmedabad-Gandhinagar highway. Video above shows a model of Diamond tower showcased at the Vibrant Gujarat Global Investors’ Summit, 2009.
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported
- Amreli MP seeks Kendriya Vidhyalaya in constituency area; raises issue in Lok Sabha