Rizwan Usmani’s offending hate speech against Modi(Video)April 22, 2009
Rizwan Usmani’s offending hate speech against Narendra Modi(Video)(Video)
Navsari, 22 April, 2009
A video presented above contains glimpses of Gujarat Congress General Secretary Rizwan Usmani’s recent hate speech against Narendra Modi in South Gujarat’s Navsari town.
Group of Muslims present at Usmani’s meeting, cheer loudly whenever Usmani bashes Narendra Modi in his speech.
Usmani, originally from Uttar Pradesh but settled in Surat, in his speech targets Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi in worst possible derogatory and shameful language that does not suit Gujarati culture, but seems in accordance with what people in Gujarat popularly say, the ‘Congress culture’.
BJP has lodged a complaint against Rizwan Usmani. Neither the Congress has taken any action against Usmani, nor Election Commission has taken any strict action. Usmani has got overnight fame after a complaint against him. It seems that street leaders who want to get publicity and millage to rise within their party, target Narendra Modi who is immensely popular.
- Ahmedabad as Chair City for 6th Urban 20 (U20): Over 35 international participating cities
- 20 ITIs of Gujarat affiliated for short-term courses on drones
- Greenfield Airport at Dholera likely to be ready by December 2025: Govt
- ACB Gujarat nabs a TRB cop in rural Bharuch for taking hafta
- Vedanta appoints David Reed as CEO of its semiconductor business
- PM Modi dedicates to the nation the HAL Helicopter Factory in Karnataka
- Another death due to stray bull menace in Gujarat
- IPS Hasmukh Patel given additional charge as Chairman of Gujarat Panchayat Recruitment body