Google makes it easy to write in Gujarati onlineMay 29, 2009
Google makes it easy to write in Gujarati online
By our correspondent
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 29 May, 2009
Google has made it easy to write in Gujarati online. All you have to do is just click over the first link given below(bookmark it) and start typing Gujarati words on your English keyboard itself.
If you want to write Gujarati word ‘કેમ’, type kem on your keyboard. Then press a space bar and you will get Gujarati ‘કેમ’ written in the board.
If you have any doubts, you can press backspace and you will have suggestions about possible alternative words. You can select one of the suggestions, suitable for you and go ahead.
If you want to write English word, press ‘Control’ and ‘G’ keys together. Do the same again and you will be able to toggle back to Gujarati keyboard.
If you want to email your relatives in Gujarati fonts, or if you want to blog in Gujarati, just select Gujarati text and copy it to paste it at desired destination. You can also have a print out directly from Google’s Indic Transliterate page. Good Luck!
- AMC seals famous food joints for pandemic rules violations
- Jio Cricket Play Along begins with cricket season
- Gujarat CM announces Rs. 3700 crore package for assistance to farmers hit by excess rains
- Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020: Details of first day of business
- 'કૃષિ સુધાર બિલ ૨૦૨૦'માં માત્રને માત્ર ખેડૂતોના હિતોનું જ ધ્યાન રાખવામાં આવ્યું છે: સી.આર.પાટીલ
- Congress MLAs protest govt practice of giving fine collection targets to traffic cops
- Gujarat Chief Minister's remark ahead of start of Gujarat Assembly Monsoon Session 2020
- Two Universities in Gujarat to get national status