Google makes it easy to write in Gujarati onlineMay 29, 2009
Google makes it easy to write in Gujarati online
By our correspondent
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 29 May, 2009
Google has made it easy to write in Gujarati online. All you have to do is just click over the first link given below(bookmark it) and start typing Gujarati words on your English keyboard itself.
If you want to write Gujarati word ‘કેમ’, type kem on your keyboard. Then press a space bar and you will get Gujarati ‘કેમ’ written in the board.
If you have any doubts, you can press backspace and you will have suggestions about possible alternative words. You can select one of the suggestions, suitable for you and go ahead.
If you want to write English word, press ‘Control’ and ‘G’ keys together. Do the same again and you will be able to toggle back to Gujarati keyboard.
If you want to email your relatives in Gujarati fonts, or if you want to blog in Gujarati, just select Gujarati text and copy it to paste it at desired destination. You can also have a print out directly from Google’s Indic Transliterate page. Good Luck!
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta
- Whopping 18 inch rain on Sunday in Khambhalia; 11 inch in just two hours