Modi visits BJP MLA to be with him in his saddest momentMarch 15, 2010
Modi visits BJP MLA to be with him in his saddest moment
By our correspondent
Ahmedabad, DeshGujarat, 15 March, 2010
Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday morning visited BJP’s Abadasa MLA Jayantibhai Bhanushali’s Ahmedabad residence in city’s Naroda area. Modi was here to be with Jayantibhai in his saddest moment in life. Jayantibhai lost his one and only son Anirudh Bhanushali in a car accident last week. Jayantibhai’s son was with two other persons in his Maruti Swift car on way to Ahmedabad from Gandhinagar when his car tyre burst, following which the car overturned. Aniruddha was rushed to nearest Apollo Hospital where he was declared dead on arrival. Other persons in car remained unhurt.
Beside Chief Minister Narendra Modi and Jayantibhai, also seen in the photo above is Gujarat assembly speaker Shri Ashokbhai Bhatt.
- Gujarat High Court allows more time to Minister of External Affairs S Jaishankar for filing reply on petition challenging his election in RS by poll
- Gujarat CM to depart for five day Uzbekistan trip tomorrow, will also inaugurate a street named after Sardar Patel there
- Fake news about demise of noted actor Feroze Irani prompts the veteran star to issue video message
- Young Asiatic lion in Gujarat killed due to snare trap, investigation on
- Fire in bank in North Gujarat, furniture, some cash, documents reduced to ashes
- Former MLA Mavji Patel joins BJP days before Tharad by-poll