CM expresses grief over death of children due to measles vaccineMarch 16, 2011
CM expresses grief over death of children due to measles vaccine
Ahmedabad, 16 March, 2011
Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi has expressed deep grief over the death of children that happened due to measles vaccine at Rambaug hospital of Adipur in Kutch.
It is very painful incident and state government, considering it a very serious one, has given immediate orders for a high level probe into the matter, he said.
Chief Minister expressed his condolence to the distressed families and said that state government has announced an assistance of Rupees one lakh to the families of all the children who lost their lives. State government will ensure strictest punishment for all – whosoever is responsible for this sad incident, he said.
Chief Minister informed that entire stock of this measles vaccine has been withdrawn from the state with an immediate effect and samples have been sent for laboratory examination by the Food and Drug control department of the state.
Chief Minister added that vaccination is very helpful to keep the child healthy but it is painful if some child meets with untimely death due to it. State government has taken this incident with utter seriousness and will conduct a strict probe into it, he said.
- List of Micro Containment areas in Ahmedabad as declared by AMC
- Gujarat Covid19 case total 16,794
- List of containment zones in Gujarat
- 'કેન્સર કોવિડમાં દેવરામભાઈની યોગ્ય ઓળખ પછી જ પ્રોટોકોલ પ્રમાણે અંતિમ સંસ્કાર કરાયા છે'
- AMC to limit containment areas to certain parts of wards; all bridges to reopen
- Cyclonic storm likely to reach near Gujarat coast by 3rd June: IMD