Petrol dearer by about Rs. five per litre from midnightMay 14, 2011
Petrol dearer by about Rs. five per litre from midnight
Ahmedabad, 14 May, 2011
There’s yet another fuel price hike which is to be effective from midnight today. The government of India allowed state-run oil marketers to raise petrol price today. As a result, Oil companies have hiked petrol price by Rs. 5 per litre.
The government controls price of diesel, cooking gas and kerosene. State-run oil marketers are free to revise petrol price but never do it without a cue from the oil ministry’s.
PTI reports that hike in prices of Diesel and LPG are unlikely to be hiked as of now.
Crude slid below $100-level on the news of Osama bin Laden’s killing on May 2. The development lifted expectations of stability in West Asia and pushed up the dollar against all major currencies.
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card
- Sardar Sarovar dam can bear upto 6.5 intensity quake with epicenter located in 12 km radius: SSNNL clarifies
- Actress Payal Rohtagi moves Cyber Crime Branch over Ajaz Khan's video post
- VMC team use tranquilizing shot to control raging buffalo in Vadodara city of Gujarat