When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in BhavnagarJune 25, 2011
When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar, 25 June, 2011
Fire brigade persons in Bhavnagar suffered a comic shock on Friday when they rushed to rescue a woman from committing suicide, but found that it was actually a film shooting going on.
The Police and the Fire Brigade rushed to the spot on city’s Waghawadi Road based Shoppers Plaza on Friday after receiving a phone call informing that a woman was going to commit suicide,
But when they reached the spot it came out that it was a shoot of a Gujarati film scene where the actress was supposed to commit suicide.
After coming to know the truth the Police and the Fire brigade officials took a sigh of relief.
- PM Narendra Modi's statement at beginning of Winter session of parliament
- Air India, BPC to be sold by March 2020: FM Nirmala Sitharaman
- Justice Sharad Arvind Bobde takes oath as Chief Justice of India; his term will end in April 2021
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe