When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in BhavnagarJune 25, 2011
When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar, 25 June, 2011
Fire brigade persons in Bhavnagar suffered a comic shock on Friday when they rushed to rescue a woman from committing suicide, but found that it was actually a film shooting going on.
The Police and the Fire Brigade rushed to the spot on city’s Waghawadi Road based Shoppers Plaza on Friday after receiving a phone call informing that a woman was going to commit suicide,
But when they reached the spot it came out that it was a shoot of a Gujarati film scene where the actress was supposed to commit suicide.
After coming to know the truth the Police and the Fire brigade officials took a sigh of relief.
- Jio has widest 4G network, Airtel's grows over 3-fold: Trai
- Pleas challenging land acquisition process for bullet train project dismissed by Gujarat HC
- Gujarat govt announces relaxations for MSME units in existing Solar Power Policy in order to further encourage solar power generation
- Heavy to very heavy rain warning for parts of Gujarat from September 20 unde influence of developing low pressure area
- Vivekananda Kendra kicks off nationwide mass contact programme to mark 50 years of Vivekananda Rock Memorial
- Union Cabinet approves Promulgation of the Prohibition of Electronic Cigarettes Ordinance