When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in BhavnagarJune 25, 2011
When Fire brigade rushed to rescue a woman in Bhavnagar
Bhavnagar, 25 June, 2011
Fire brigade persons in Bhavnagar suffered a comic shock on Friday when they rushed to rescue a woman from committing suicide, but found that it was actually a film shooting going on.
The Police and the Fire Brigade rushed to the spot on city’s Waghawadi Road based Shoppers Plaza on Friday after receiving a phone call informing that a woman was going to commit suicide,
But when they reached the spot it came out that it was a shoot of a Gujarati film scene where the actress was supposed to commit suicide.
After coming to know the truth the Police and the Fire brigade officials took a sigh of relief.
- Overwhelming response to RIL’s Rights Issue of Rs. 53,124.20 crore; subscribed 1.59 times
- Gujarat Covid-19 latest situation in figures
- PM chairs Cabinet Meeting to give historic boost to Rural India
- AMC serves notice to a private hospital over Covid-19 charges
- Over 64,000 were shifted in South Gujarat in wake of Nisarga Cyclone: State govt
- Maximum Shramik Express trains originated from Gujarat, terminated in UP