Govinda visits Shri Somnath Mandir with wife(Photos)August 11, 2011
Govinda visits Shri Somnath Mandir with wife(Photos)
Shri Somnath, 11 August, 2011
Film-star Govinda on Wednesday visited famous Somnath Mahadev mandir in Gujarat with his wife Sunita.
“I have visited Shri Somnath mandir for five to six times. I have been freed from the problems after I visited Shri Somnath mandir. I have done Ganga water abhishek, Maha Mritunjay Jap and Navagraha puja here. I have prayed for well being of my family and good health,” said Goivnda speaking to media persons.
Govinda is bhakta of Shri Somnath mahadev and also Sarangpur Hanuman mandir of Gujarat. He visits these places frequently with utmost devotion.
- Main State level Republic Day event in Rajkot, Governor to hoist tricolour in presence of CM
- Class-room smooch video of students of central Gujarat school goes viral
- Likelihood of light non-seasonal rain in parts of Saurashtra and Central Gujarat on January 27, 28: IMD Director
- Congress leader and ex-Bhanagar APMC chairman Jajadiya joins NCP
- 11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat nabbed
- Rupani opens Flower Show, Weapon Show in Rajkot