Busy Friday for Amdavad reporters who do court reportingOctober 07, 2011
Ahmedabad, 7 October, 2011
Media persons in Ahmedabad will on Friday remain busy in courts.
Hearing on Ishrat Jahan encounter case, Lokayukta case and Amit Jethwa murder case will be held today in Gujarat High Court.
In Ahmedabad rural court, Sanjiv Bhatt’s bail and remand plea will be heard and decision could arrive.
- Incidents of throwing acid on cows
- Four bills to be moved on the fourth day of Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly
- MoU signed for Rs. 1250 crore industrial plants in Kutch
- AMC declares 8 new Micro Containment Zones, clears existing 19
- Gujarat Assembly passes four labour reform bills in a day
- NHSRCL opens technical bids for one of biggest tenders covering 47% of MAHSR alignment and 4 stations
- ACB nabs Dy Mamlatdar for receiving bribe to approve NA approval to Agriculture land
- Narendra Modi, Virat Kohli, Milind Soman, others to participate in Fit India Dialogue