Busy Friday for Amdavad reporters who do court reportingOctober 07, 2011
Ahmedabad, 7 October, 2011
Media persons in Ahmedabad will on Friday remain busy in courts.
Hearing on Ishrat Jahan encounter case, Lokayukta case and Amit Jethwa murder case will be held today in Gujarat High Court.
In Ahmedabad rural court, Sanjiv Bhatt’s bail and remand plea will be heard and decision could arrive.
- Japan’s S. B. Energy corp to invest Rs 30000 crore in Gujarat for energy generation using non- conventional sources
- Bank of America opens its Global Business Service Center in GIFT City Gujarat
- Gujarat achieves one glory with garnering 51% share of total IEM made in India
- Balasinor of Gujarat ranked second best performing police station nationwide
- Industry Minister of Bihar participates in Investors Road show in Gujarat
- More areas of Anand covered under Disturbed Areas Act