Gas balloons burst during anti-Modi protest outside Sanjiv Bhatt houseOctober 12, 2011
Ahmedabad, 12 October, 2011
It was a momentary incident, but was worth witnessing as per some spectators who actually witnessed it.
When handful of leftists, socialists, Jesuits among others were protesting against Narendra Modi and his govt outside suspended controversial cop Sanjiv Bhatt’s house on Tuesday evening with gas balloons in hands, a candle flame touched a bunch of balloons bursting them and giving negligible burn injury to several persons gathered there.
When balloon burst, leftist minority right ngo operator Shabnam Hashmi was visibly shocked and stepped back. Sanjiv Bhatt’s father in law Shrikantbhai Shah fell down. Shweta Bhatt was helped by others including policemen deployed for her protection outside her house. Mallika Sarabhai dressed in long skirt could be seen running away.
Few media persons were successful to capture the incident, while majority of other media persons received message wrapped in rumor that there was a blast. However when they reached they found candle light vigil.
- AMC seals 376 paan shops in a day in a major drive
- Mahesh Vasava led BTP's two Rajasthan MLAs to abstain from Gehlot govt floor test
- AMC declares 12 new Micro Containment Areas, removes existing 6
- Reliance 1st online AGM to feature brand-new virtual platform, Chatbot
- Highest daily spike of Covid-19 cases recorded in Gujarat
- HSBC to set up IFSC Banking Unit at GIFT City Gujarat