Surat to host a day-long NRGs conference on 19thDecember 13, 2011
Surat, 13 December 2011
Supporting the government of Gujarat in its endeavor to address the issues of Non Resident Gujaratis(NRGs), the Southern Gujarat Chamber of Commerce and Industries will organize a conference of NRGs both living outside India and outside Gujarat at Surat based Sarthana trade center on 19 December between 10:30 am to 1:30 pm. The event will take place on the sideline of Sparkle gems and jewellery exhibition. Over 450 NRGs are expected to participate in this day-long conference.
According to Shri Rohit Mehta, President of Southern Gujarat Chamber of commerce , the NRGs will be provided guidance on investment in Surat and also in other areas of Gujarat. Mehta added that the event will also address various queries of NRGs pertaining to investment and more. He said the time of the event is most proper as winter is the season when many NRGs come to spend time back at their native place in Gujarat.
- AMC declares new Micro Containment Zone; Critical covid beds availability above 2,000 mark
- Daily fresh Covid19 cases count slides below 10,000 in Gujarat
- PM releases 8th instalment of Rs 2,06,67,75,66,000 financial benefit under PM-KISAN to 9,50,67,601 farmers
- JioPhone users to get 300-minute outgoing calls free/month, buy-one-get-one on plans
- Heavy to very heavy rainfall at a few places over Saurashtra, Kutch on 18th May: IMD
- Core group on Covid led by Rupani to visit Palanpur, Bhavnagar
- One held for making Yashraj Mukhate type spoof video of Chief Minister Rupani
- Gujarat govt to directly recruit over 2,000 nurses urgently