Watch Mahashivaratri march and syahi snan of naga babas at Bhavnath fair in Junagadh(Video)February 20, 2012
Junagadh, 20 February 2012
Ram kathakar sant Shri Morari Bapu today morning visited the victims of Junagadh stamped in civil hospital here.
Shri Morari Bapu was accompanied by Agni Akhada chief Gopalananda bapu.
Shri Morari Bapu said that he too was stuck in traffic jam yesterday on way to Bhavnath fair. Later he dropped the idea of visiting Bhavnath taleti and rushed to the Civil hospital to meet those injured in the incident of stamped.
Meanwhile, Bharti Bapu has announced Rs 5,000 relief to immediate relative of those who died in stamped. He has announced Rs 1,000 aid to each of those injured.
Sadhu samaj has taken a decision not to use music during Syahi rawadi and Mrugi kund snan tonight.
The famous midnight march of naked saints in Bhavnath taleti will be organized just symbolically therefore.
The march is participated by the saints of Agni, Avahan and Juna akhada. All akhadas were uanimous in their decision to hold today’s procession and subsequent bath in low profile manner.
presented above are the visuals of the march and bath.
- Afghan students living in Ahmedabad, Gujarat; a feature
- Overhead water tank fall slightly differently than as planned during demolition in Ahmedabad
- Art and Music galore at Dhal Ni Pol Festival
- Procurement of groundnut at MSP begins across 145 centers in Gujarat
- Nityanand Ashram case: Father of the two ladies approaches Gujarat High Court, files habeas corpus petition
- Moderate tremor of 4.3 intensity in Kutch district of Gujarat, no damage reported