Six railway stations of Gujarat included in Adarsh stations listMarch 14, 2012
Ahmedabad, 14 March, 2012
Six railway stations of Gujarat; Bechraji, Bhavnad, Kadi, Palanpur, Siddhpur, Unjha are announced as Adarsh station, by union minister of railway Shri Dinesh Trivedi in his budget for year 2012-13.
Bechraji is religious town, while Kadi is important cotton ginning centre. Palanpur and Siddhpur are important stations on Ahmedabad-Delhi route in north Gujarat. Unjha is Asia’s one of the most well known agriculture market centres which majorly deals with cumin.
Total list of 84 Adarsh stations announced today in railway budget is here: Ahmednagar, Almatti, Amalner, Anupgarh, Ariyalur, Auvaneeswaram, Ayodhya, Badami, Balotra, Bechraji, Begusarai, Bhanvad, Bhatariya, Birlanagar, Burhanpur, Charvathur, Coimbatore, Daltonganj, Damoh, Daraganj, Duvvada, Forbeshganj, Garhwa Road, Gauriganj, Ghazipur City, Ghora Sahan, Hapur, Haveri, Jaipur, Jakhania, Jalgaon, Jalna, Janakpur Road, Jhusi, Jiradai, Jogbani, Kabakaputtur, Kadi, Kandivli, Kannapuram, Khairthal, Khandwa, Kharik, Kokrajhar, Kolayat, Kotikulam, Lalganj, Lal Gopal Ganj, Lalpurjam, Lunkaransar, Macherla, Madanmahal, Maghar, Manjeswaram, Muzaffarnagar, Naini, Nawadah, New Bongaigaon, Nileswar, Nohar, Palanpur, Parappanangadi, Parasia, Paravur, Payangadi, Piduguralla, Pokarni Narsimha, Prayagghat, Rajgarh, Royapuram, Sardar Sahar, Sattenapalli, Siddhpur, Simraha, Sri Dungar Garh, Sujan Garh, Supaul, Thakurganj, Thiruverumbur, Ujjain, Unjha, Unchahar Jn, Vinukonda and Warsaliganj.
- Video shows Chinese soldiers crying as they allegedly head to Sino-Indian border
- MoU signed with Israel at iCreate Gujarat
- AMC declares 12 more Micro Containment Areas; clears existing 30
- JIO announces JioPostPaid Plus
- Deepan Bhadran moved as SP Jamnagar as nuisance of a local major organized gang rises
- Tata Motors drives out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand plant
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today