Dwarka gets model railway station, Dwarka mandir gets railway reservation centreApril 15, 2012
Dwarka, 15 April 2012
A new ‘model’ railway station will be opened at Dwarka in Gujarat on Monday.
The old Dwarka railway station has been converted to model railway station by adding new facilities like a fully furnished waiting room, computerized system, public toilet, garden, availability of pure drinking water, breakfast and tea etc.
Considering the fact that Dwarka railway station is far away from Dwarka mandir, a demand was made to set up railway ticket reservation centre inside the mandir campus instead of at the railway station. Accordingly, a computerized reservation center would be opened within mandir complex on Monday.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday