Delegates from 11 countries, Consul General of America and Singapore to attend the Gujarat solar park eventApril 18, 2012
Ahmedabad, 18 April 2012
600 MW Solar power project dedication Ceremony on 19th of April, 2012 will be followed by the India Solar Investment and Technology Summit and Exhibition to be held at Mahatma Mandir, Gandhinagar on 2O and 21 April, 2012. The Summit will have large number of Indian and Foreign Speakers and Delegates.
The Summit will have sessions and discussions on global solar market, investment opportunities in India, financing of solar industry, use of technology, infrastructure and innovation for successful projects, potential for solar R&D and technology development, and the future of Indian solar sector.
Meanwhile, according to the state officials, the ceremony of dedication of 600 MW solar power projects will be attended by the large community of international delegates including Peter Haas ,Counsel General of United State to India, Mr. Dana Younger , Chief Renewable Energy Specialist, International Finance Corporation (lFC),Wor|d Bank Group, USA, Mr. Peter Ballinger, Director, Clean Energy Finance, Renewable Overseas Finance investment Corporation (OPIC), USA, and Mr. Naoki Sakai, Sr. Climate Change Specialist, Asian Development Bank and Counsel General of Singapore to India, to name a few.
The Delegates from Australia, Canada, China, Germany, Italy, Hongkong, Singapore, UK and United State of America will attend this ceremony.
- Names of winners of Dr APJ Abdul Kalam IGNITE awards 2019 announced, 2 of 21 awardees from Gujarat
- Shri Somnath Trust resumes Light and Sound show after monsoon break
- Former PM Shri H.D. Deve Gowda praises the PM for making of Statue of Unity
- IT raids/surveys at various places in Ahmedabad, Large amount of cash, other suspicious details reportedly found
- Nayara Energy inks contract with thyssenkrupp Industrial solutions for setting up petrochemical units in Vadinar of Gujarat
- Vadnagar - Mahesana, Asarva - Himmatnagar DEMU trains launched