National leaders of BJP to visit Gujarat cities during 23-25 June to energize the urban cadreJune 20, 2012
Ahmedabad, 20 June, 2012
Central leaders of BJP Shri Arun Jaitley, Shri Ravishankar Prasad, Shri Ananth Kumar, Shri Balbir Punj, Shri Bhupendra Yadav and smt Smriti Irani will be on visit to Gujarat during 23-25 June to participate in three-day-long “Save Kashmir – Save democracy” programme.
According to a statement issued by Gujarat BJP, the three-day awareness programme wll start on 23 June which is Dr. Shyamaprasad Mukherjee’s martyrdom day. The programme will end on 25 June, a day when emergency was declared in India.
Leader of opposition in Rajya Sabha Shri Arun Jaitley will visit Ahmedabad and address a gathering of BJP workers and sympathizers on 23 June. National spokesperson of party Shri Ravishankar Prasadji will visit Surat on same day and will address “Kashmir Bachao – Loktantra bachao” event in city.
National General Secretary of BJP Shri Ananthkumarji will visit Rajkot on 24 June while Shri Balbir Punj will visit Vadodara on same day to address similar gatherings on same agenda.
National Secretary of BJP Shri Bhupendra Yadav will be on two-day visit to Gujarat on 23-24 June to address party workers in Junagadh while national president of BJP women’s cell Smriti Irani will address party workers in Jamnagar on 23 June, Bhavnagar on 24 June and Songadh and Vyara on 25 June.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja