13425/13426 Surat Malda Town Weekly Express train launchedJuly 06, 2012
Ahmedabad, 6 July 2012
For the convenience of passengers, Ministry of Railways has decided to introduce a new weekly train 13425/13426 between Surat and Malda Town.
Train No. 13426 Surat-Malda Town Weekly Express will leave Surat at 12.50 hrs every Monday from 09th July, 2012. It will reach Malda Town at 06.00 hrs the third day. Similarly, Train No. 13425 Malda Town-Surat Weekly Express will depart at 12.50 hrs from Malda Town every Saturday from 7th July, 2012 and reach Surat at 04.50 hrs on the third day.
The train will halt at Nandurbar, Amalner, Jalgaon, Bhusaval, Malkapur, Akola, Badnera Jn, Wardha Jn, Nagpur, Gondiya, Durg, Raipur, Bilaspur, Jharsuguda, Raurkela, Ranchi, Muri, Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Asansol, Durgapur, Siuri, Rampur Hat, Pakur and New Farrakka in both the directions.
It consists of AC 2 Tier, AC 3 Tier, Sleeper & Second Class General coaches.
The booking of Train No. 13426 Surat – Malda Town Weekly Express will open from 7th July, 2012.
- ADNOC and RIL sign agreement to explore development of Ethylene Dichloride facility in Ruwais
- ACB nabs broker of woman Councillor of SMC taking bribe of Rs 50,000 on her and her husbands behalf
- Nityanand Ashram habeas corpus case: Young daughters of complainant didn't appear, next hearing on Dec. 20
- From the Gujarat Assembly
- Bodies of 4 youths missing with car found from a road-side water-body in Saurashtra
- A leopard captured from the area in Gujarat where such man-eater beast mauled several people