Water released in Limbdi branch of Narmada canalAugust 28, 2012
Ahmedabad, 28 August 2012
Limbdi MLA and state Minister Kiritsinh Rana today graced a function to release Narmada water in Limbdi branch canal, the initiative which would positive irrigation water to around 60 villages in three talukas – Limbdi, Wadhwan and Lakhtar.
When contacted Shri Rana told DeshGujarat that in view of poor monsoon, the government is providing irrigation water free to this area. He added that Limbdi branch canal’s this work (0-72 km) targets to provide irrigation to 1,09,646 ha area.
- Reliance Jewels celebrates 12th Anniversary with ‘Aabhar’ collection
- In a surprising 'U' turn, Bhajan singer Hemant Chauhan a day after wearing saffron, claims he had not joined BJP
- Rupani, Nitin, Jadeja to travel to Goa tomorrow to participate in a meeting chaired by HM Amit Shah
- Gujarat cabinet decides to allot 31 hectare land in Waghodia for Rail University at 50% of market price
- Entire claim process under Gujarat Social Group (Public) Accidental Insurance Scheme soon to be online: Govt
- Narmada dam water level at historic 133.19 meter mark at 3 pm on August 21