Final voting turnout of Gujarat assembly elections 2012 is 71.32%, districtwise picture hereDecember 18, 2012
Ahmedabad, 18 December 2012
Final figures of voting turnout of Gujarat’s all 25 districts are out. As per this tribal Narmada district(central Gujarat) has witnessed highest 82.21% turnout. Tribal Tapi district is on number two with 80.43% turnout.
The lowest turnout of 66.39% has been witnessed in Porbandar district. Another districts with comparatively low turnout are Amreli 67.21% and Kutch 67.77%.
In total 2,71,58,626 out of total 3,80,77,454 voters cast their votes in Gujarat assembly elections 2012.
73% male and 69.48% female voters cast their votes in the elections.
The final percentage of voting in Gujarat assembly elections 2012 is 71.32%.
- Amit Shah launches Covid19 RT-PCR test at Rs 499 cost; result in 6-8 hours
- AMC declares 39 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- Maximum 100 persons to be allowed in wedding/reception and other celebrations: Gujarat govt
- Night curfew in Ahmedabad till 7 December: Police notification
- 1487 new cases of coronavirus reported in a day in Gujarat: State health department
- Covid negative report must to enter Maharashtra from Gujarat, Delhi, Rajasthan, Goa
- Reliance Retail’s 'Vocal for Local' Mission Expands to 30,000 Artisans and over 40,000 Artisanal Products
- GIDC to prepare a feasibility report for development of a Toy Park in Gujarat