Bhavnath fair in VideosMarch 08, 2013
Gandhinagar, 8 March 2013
Presented above are the videos of Maha Shivartari fair at the foot hills of Girnar mountain in Junagadh district of Gujarat. The five-day-long fair – known as Bhavnath fair – attracts hundreds of Naga sadhus. Bhavnath fair is one of the biggest fairs in Gujarat. It attracts on an average about a million visitors every year. The videos tell rest of the details.
- The bills passed in recently concluded Gujarat assembly session
- 7 new flyover bridges to be built at cost of Rs. 335-Cr in Ahmedabad
- 'Vidhva Sahay Pension Yojana' to be renamed as 'Ganga Swaroop Baheno ne Sahatya Yojana'
- AMTS to run 'conductor-less' buses on two routes on experimental basis for two months
- DPS case:Kalorex MD cum CEO Manjula Shroff, others get interim relief from High Court
- Amid heavy snowfall and rain in North India and changed wind pattern mercury likely to fall in Gujarat