Ahmedabad-Dholera state express highway: Tender issued for first 36 km works of state’s first express wayMarch 18, 2013
Gandhinagar, 18 March 2013
Gujarat government has planned first state express way connecting Ahmedabad and Dholera. The 116 km long highway construction project will cost around Rs 2700 crore. The state government has issued tender for Rs 1070 crore works of first 36 km of proposed express-way, while for other parts land acquisition process is on. This detail was shared by state Road and Building minister in the Gujarat assembly today.
The minister said that four lane works of Rajkot-Jamnagar-Vadinar has been over. Other similar projects are Halol-Godhra-Shamlaji, Ahmedabad-Viramgam-Maliya and Rajkot-Bhavnagar road.
In Rajkot-Bhavnagar four lane conversion project 69.60 km work is in progress at a cost of Rs 155 crore.
Bagodara-Vataman-Tarapur-Vasad highway which is 102 km long is being converted into six lane at a cost of Rs 1114 crore.
-Bagodara-Tarapur-Vasad six lane project – 120 km – Rs 1114 crore – Target of completion is May 2014
-Bhuj Bhachau four laning/ 10 meter 77 km – Rs 465 crore – Target of completion is next financial year
-Rajkot-Bhavnagar four laning – 159 km – 440 crore, of which – Bhavnagar district’s 69 km work worth Rs 155 crore in progress. Tenders for other 90 km are to be issued.
-10 meter widening of two lane roads: Vyara-Mandvi-Bharuch district limit, Ankleshwar-Rajpipla, Shihori-Patan, Ghodha-Tansa, Valbhipur-Umrala-Randhila completed, while Aamod-Roza-Tankaria, Aadipur-Bhadreshwar-Vadala, Sanand-Nal Sarovar, Viramgam-Bechraji, Mahuva-Savarkundla and Danta-Palanpur road works are in progress.
- Video shows Chinese soldiers crying as they allegedly head to Sino-Indian border
- MoU signed with Israel at iCreate Gujarat
- AMC declares 12 more Micro Containment Areas; clears existing 30
- JIO announces JioPostPaid Plus
- Deepan Bhadran moved as SP Jamnagar as nuisance of a local major organized gang rises
- Tata Motors drives out the 3,00,000th Tiago from its Sanand plant
- Viraat arrives off Alang coast after final journey
- Five Bills on the second day of Monsoon Session of Gujarat Assembly today