mPassport Seva android app now available for downloadMarch 22, 2013
New Delhi, 22 March 2013
The Government of India has launched Android application for Passport Seva.
The MPassport Seva app supports the Android OS 2.1 and above versions. The iOS and Windows App will be available shortly according to the PassportIndia.Gov.In website.
To install the Android Passport application, device should allow installation of Non-market applications. To do this, application settings are to be accessed and unknown source checkbox should be selected.
The step two is about saving the mPassport_Se va.apk file to phone, after which installation starts and application installes message appears after some time. By pressing the Done button, one can return to the device home secreen or directly open the installed application.
In post installation check, application settings can be accessed. It is advisable to unselect the unknown source checkbox to avoid installation of any other non-market application.
- 1073 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours in Gujarat, 23 deaths, 1046 recoveries
- 10 hour power to farmers in North and Central Gujarat from August 7
- Detailed concept plan of proposed Ram Janmabhumi Mandir in Ayodhya
- In pictures: PM Narendra Modi's mother Hiraba watching Live telecast of Ayodhya event
- Live: Ram Janmabhumi Mandir Bhumi Pujan in Ayodhya
- Dream close to my heart now getting fulfilled: LK Advani
- AMC declares 14 new Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 22
- Gujarat records 1020 new cases of Covid-19 in 24 hours