Gujarat BJP’s Vijay Vishwas Bethak tomorrow, Ravi Shankar Prasad to visit the stateMay 14, 2013
Ahmedabad, 14 May 2013
In connection with the 2nd June by-polls for two Lok Sabha and four assembly seats in Gujarat, the state BJP will hold Vijay Vishwas Bethak on Wednesday, 15 May at Staff training college in Gandhinagar at 3.00 pm.
State BJP leaders will give final shape to strategy for victory in by-polls and guide party workers.
Presidents of districts where elections are to be held will be among those attending the meeting.
State party spokesperson said that the party will venture into the field with target of winning all six seats that were earlier won by Congress.
Meanwhile central BJP leader, deputy leader of party in Rajya Sabha and eminent lawyer Shri Ravishankar Prasad will be on one day Gujarat visit on Wednesday. He will attend various party programmes and will address a press conference in the evening on the issue of corruption. Party statement says that Ravishankar Prasad’s Gujarat visit is part of party’s programme under which various BJP leaders are touring across the country during 12-17 May seeking resignation of Dr. Manmohan Singh whose 12 ministers have resigned after charges of corruption.
- CMO nod for Rs. 216 crore Panam oriented water supply scheme; 53 ponds to be filled with water
- Man accuse of posting fake records of Chief Minister's vehicle online nabbed from Surat
- Leopard kills 70 year old woman in village near Gir East
- PM Narendra Modi leaves for a week-long America visit
- Corporate tax slashed to 22% for domestic, 15% for new domestic manufacturing companies
- Gujarat ACB nabs forester red handed taking Rs 10 lakh bribe from contractor