Gujarat BJP’s Vijay Vishwas Bethak tomorrow, Ravi Shankar Prasad to visit the stateMay 14, 2013
Ahmedabad, 14 May 2013
In connection with the 2nd June by-polls for two Lok Sabha and four assembly seats in Gujarat, the state BJP will hold Vijay Vishwas Bethak on Wednesday, 15 May at Staff training college in Gandhinagar at 3.00 pm.
State BJP leaders will give final shape to strategy for victory in by-polls and guide party workers.
Presidents of districts where elections are to be held will be among those attending the meeting.
State party spokesperson said that the party will venture into the field with target of winning all six seats that were earlier won by Congress.
Meanwhile central BJP leader, deputy leader of party in Rajya Sabha and eminent lawyer Shri Ravishankar Prasad will be on one day Gujarat visit on Wednesday. He will attend various party programmes and will address a press conference in the evening on the issue of corruption. Party statement says that Ravishankar Prasad’s Gujarat visit is part of party’s programme under which various BJP leaders are touring across the country during 12-17 May seeking resignation of Dr. Manmohan Singh whose 12 ministers have resigned after charges of corruption.
- AMC declares 20 more Micro Containment Areas, clears existing 17
- DGP Ashish Bhatia orders a 15-day drive by Gujarat Police to find out missing children
- 1074 new cases of Covid19 recorded in Gujarat in 24 hours
- Centre's reply on demand to name Surat airport after Morarji Desai
- Gujarat CM makes relief announcements for kin of late corona warrior govt staffers
- Mela, Pad Yatra, Janmasthami, Ganesh Utsav and Tajiya gatherings, Processions not to be allowed: Jadeja
- PM Modi to inaugurate submarine cable connectivity to Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- PM Modi to inaugurate Rashtriya Swachhata Kendra tomorrow