“Mujhe koi NaMonia nahi hua hai”June 08, 2013
New Delhi, 8 June 2013
Speaking to media persons, BJP leader Yashwant Sinha today said, “Mujhe koi NaMonia nahi hua hai”.
He said he is is perfect health, and there can be other reasons for not going to Goa.
Yashwant Sinha is one of the BJP leaders absent in party’s national executive meeting at Goa.
While Advani and Uma Bharti have described their poor health as reason to skip the national executive meet at Goa, Yashwant Sinha described other reasons responsible for his absence. He didn’t elaborate the other reasons.
- Commissioning of Naval Air Squadron 314 with newly inducted CS Doriner in Porbandar next week
- Union Territories of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu to be merged
- Nityanand Ashram case - "Missing" sisters issue new video, put forth five conditions for coming to India
- Passport of Swami Nityanand had expired in September 2018, he is trace-less since then: Police
- NHAI gears up for introducing FASTag on National Highways from 1st December
- Nityanand Ashram case: 2 more including DPS principal arrested, laptops, mobile phones seized from Ashram