Amitabh Bachchan may become brand ambassador for upcoming Amaazia amusement theme park in SuratJuly 21, 2013
Surat, 21 July 2013
After a gap of 29 years, Bollywood mega-star Amitabh Bachchan may visit Surat. City based developer Sanjay Movalia, head of Rajgreen group has convinced Mr. Bachchan to become a brand ambassador for proposed amusement park project in Surat. Shri Bachchan may visit Surat for shooting of an ad film featuring the amusement park. He will also do branding of the amusement park.
Gujarat Cheif Minister Shri Narendra Modi laid foundation stone for this Rs 200 crore public private partnership project last year in August in Surat. The theme park project as per its original plan is scheduled to be opened for public in April 2014.
A 15-acre project in Magob-Dumbhal area of Surat is designed by Australian multinational company Sanderson group, a company that has earlier designed 22 theme parks across the world including Sentosa island’s Universal studio, Tokyo’s Disney land, USA’s Universal studio and Australia’s Warner Brothers movie world theme park.
The theme park will have five divisions; Filmistan(a theme park), Toonpur(for kids), Yuva Nagri(for teens), Prem Nagri(for adults). It will also have a water park, snow park(a hill), bird park(jungle), food an entertainment street(Surti gali). 7D theater, 100-room four star hotel. Five star club with bowling alley, pool table, swimming pool, health spa, cricket line, badminton etc. are other attractions planned.
- AMC seals SBR Social and other eateries in city's western areas
- Rajkot Police nabs five for black marketing of life saving Remedesivir injections
- A youth on Honda Activa dies after hit by speeding car on SG Highway
- 1411 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- AMC declares 7 more Micro Containment Zones; clears existing 20
- Had to take up this issue, though it's not in my nature, for Jamnagar's good: Parimal Nathwani
- AMC releases video of non-adherence of Mask and Social Distancing norms across city
- Surendranagar gets riverfront road