High profile sex racket busted in Bopal, AhmedabadJuly 22, 2013
By our correspondent, Ahmedabad, 22 July 2013
Bopal Police held three persons including two women in a high profile sex racket.
Police raided N-801 flat of Safal Parisar-2 in Bopal at around 7.00 pm on Sunday, and arrested Divya Sharma and Upasana Singh with a customer Sandip Agrawal. While two women involved in prostitution are from Rajasthan and Maharashtra, Agrawal is from Ahmedabad.
Agrawal said he had paid Rs. 5,000 to Amit and Soni – owner of the flat. Divya and Upasana said that Amit and Soni had called them to Ahmedabad for acting, but later they were pushed to prostitution.
Police is searching for Amit and Soni who are at large.
Police has recovered 7 beer tins, 20 used liquor bottles and 15 condoms from the flat.
- Cold wave and normal to severe cold day conditions prevailed in parts of Gujarat, Naliya records 3.4°C- the second lowest of this winter
- CID crime arrests 26 in connection with Kutch district central cooperative bank scam
- Gujarat govt. contemplating to provide free travel facility to around 8 lakh construction workers
- Railway minister could not participate in Tejas Exp flag off due to delay in another event in central Gujarat: Railway spokesperson
- Paytm targets half a million merchants in Gujarat to use its 'All-in-One QR'
- Ahmedabad - Mumbai Tejas Express train flagged off