CBI plea seeking further remand of P.P.Pandey rejectedAugust 21, 2013
Gandhinagar, 21 August 2013
The CBI court in Ahmedabad today rejected CBI plea seeking further seven days remand of suspended Gujarat top cop P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.
The Court had earlier sent Shri Pandey on remand till 21 August. Court had permitted Shri Pandey to keep his lawyer with him during remands at some distance.
As the period of his custody was over today, Shri Pandey was produced before the court.
- Gujarat likely to have India's first Lithium refinery
- Communal clash reported at two places in Kutch
- Wild animal spotted in Vastral outskirts of Ahmedabad
- Record construction of 534 kilometres of National Highway in one week
- Unjha to get a new Sardar Patel AC town hall; Shilanyas performed
- Spotted: New Air Conditioned boat at Sabarmati Riverfront
- રોનક જળવાઇ નહીં
- Nyay Mandir to have Vadodara City Museum