CBI plea seeking further remand of P.P.Pandey rejectedAugust 21, 2013
Gandhinagar, 21 August 2013
The CBI court in Ahmedabad today rejected CBI plea seeking further seven days remand of suspended Gujarat top cop P.P.Pandey in Ishrat Jahan encounter case.
The Court had earlier sent Shri Pandey on remand till 21 August. Court had permitted Shri Pandey to keep his lawyer with him during remands at some distance.
As the period of his custody was over today, Shri Pandey was produced before the court.
- Citizenship Amendment Bill gets nod of Parliament
- Wellness centre opened near Statue of Unity in Kevadia
- GIFT City CEO welcomes Lok Sabha nod to IFSC bill
- Parts of North Gujarat and Kutch likely to see light rain tomorrow
- Bill proposing 50% management quota seats in professional courses passed in State assembly
- DPS case: Court rejects anticipatory bail pleas of MD cum CEO, former trustee of Kalorex foundation and ex-principal