The best day of year for Kutch,water worries are over, Hamirsar, Khengarsagar overflowSeptember 27, 2013
Bhuj, 27 September 2013
Updates: Mundra’s Khengarsagar overflows, a breach in small dam near Rapar, Hamirsar overflows and worshipped by people
And after Surat, Vadodara, Ahmedabad and Saurashtra, now here is Kutch’s turn to receive sufficient water for one full year.
After around five to six inch rain in one night, worries regarding water are over. There’s heavy rain in Bhuj, Gandhidham and other parts of Kutch.
Bhuj’s Hamirsar lake is now almost full, and may overflow anytime. Bhuj has a tradition to observe holiday when Hamirsar overflows.
Schools in Bhuj and other towns and villages in Kutch are observing leave today due to heavy rain which has come as a surprise.
- Violence in Viramgam during local polls phase 2
- Covid-19 vaccination for dialysis and transplant patients begins at IKDRC
- Polling for Gujarat local elections phase-2 covering over 2.5 crore voters on Sunday
- AMC announces five more Micro Containment Zones
- ACB Gujarat nabs a cop in Rs. 5,000 bribe case
- A woman full of life dies of suicide after making a video; husband booked
- TV reports on hike in fertilizer prices false, misleading, Congress sponsored: Faldu
- Gujarat High Court to have its channel on Telegram app