Rajnath replaces Modi as BJP campaign committee chiefSeptember 30, 2013
New Delhi, 30 September 2013
After having been projected as party’s prime ministerial candidate, Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi has formally handed over his responsibility as the chairman of the party’s central election campaign committee to BJP president Rajnath Singh at the party’s parliamentary board meeting in the Capital Sunday.
“Narendra Modi proposed the name of Rajnath Singh for the campaign committee chief which was unanimously accepted today,” senior party leader Ananth Kumar told reporters after the meeting.
- A 900 bed full fledged Covid hospital to come up at GU convention centre in two weeks
- AMC announces 31 new Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad city
- Gujarat adds 6690 Covid cases in a day, 67 deaths
- Drive Through Covid19 RTPCR Test at GMDC ground of Ahmedabad tomorrow: AMC
- 20% beds in designated private Covid hospitals to be filled through 108 ambulance: AMC
- AMC seals laboratory for issuing unauthorized RTPCR reports
- Namo Covid Isolation Centre opened in Surat in presence of CR Patil
- Oxygen requirement up at 600 tonnes against 250 tonnes earlier: Gujarat CM