Shahid Abdul Hamid’s widow Rasoolan Bibi meets Narendra ModiOctober 09, 2013
Ahmedabad, 9 October 2013
Param Vir Chakra winner and year 1965 war martyr Shahid Abdul Hamid’s widow Rasulan Bibi today visited Gujarat Chief Minister Shri Narendra Modi and blessed him to serve the nation and do good for people of India. The Chief Minister honored Rasoolan Bibi by offering her a shawl.
Rasool Bibi lives in Dhampur village of Ghazipur district of Uttar Pradesh. She came to visit Shri Modi with her two grandsons. They had heard Narendra Modi’s speech delivered at Rewari in the rally of ex-armed force jawans.
Rasool Bibi said she wished to travel to Gujarat to meet Shri Modi after hearing Modi’s Rewari speech on TV, today her wish was fulfilled.
- CM inaugurates private multi-specialty hospital in Bopal
- 5000 sacks of paddy reduced to ashes, mobile tower damaged in two incidents of fire in Gujarat
- Now I want Harmeet to see playing and winning medals in Olympics: Arjuna award winner Gujarat TT player's mother
- Ahmedabad witnessing rain in the late evening
- Gujarat govt. soon to declare 'saffron' coloured plain tiger butterfly as state butterfly
- Arjuna Award for Ravindra Jadeja