Congress workers shout slogans at Paresh Rawal’s Gujarati play show in AhmedabadOctober 25, 2013
Ahmedabad, 25 October 2013
A group of Congress workers shouted slogans and created ruckus at Gujarati drama show acted by wellknown actor Paresh Rawal.
According to a press release issued by the Gujarat Congress, the script of Gujarati play acted by Paresh Rawal mentioned some remarks against Congress party’s national leader. A group of young Congress workers targeted last show of play at Thakorbhai Desai hall in Ahmedabad on Thursday, October 24th and shouted slogans in protest.
Gujarat Congress statement says that it is necessary that artists observe restraint.
Gujarat Congress General Secretary Indravijaysinh Gohil and Mihir Shah said that use of such kind of words against Congress party’s national leaders will not be allowed.
“We have issued threat and asked to stop such remarks in Paresh Rawal acted play. If in future it is not stopped, we will give fierce programmes against the play and its organizers,” they said.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers