CBI team reaches Kodinar with Dinu SolankiNovember 08, 2013
Junagadh, 8 November 2013
Dinu Solanki, BJP Lok Sabha MP from Junagadh, Gujarat who is accused of playing role in year 2010 Amit Jethwa murder case was today taken to Kodinar.
Solanki is on four days remand. Investigation agency Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) today took him to Kodinar and carried out search at his farm house and residence.
- Amreli MP seeks Kendriya Vidhyalaya in constituency area; raises issue in Lok Sabha
- Rajya Sabha may be the second house but never the secondary house: PM in speech marking 250 sessions of upper house
- GGRC launches online portal to receive micro irrigation applications from farmers
- Air India's subsidiary Alliance Air starts direct Ahmedabad-Kandla flights, terms this route connecting a major port very important one
- PM Narendra Modi's statement at beginning of Winter session of parliament
- Air India, BPC to be sold by March 2020: FM Nirmala Sitharaman