CBI team reaches Kodinar with Dinu SolankiNovember 08, 2013
Junagadh, 8 November 2013
Dinu Solanki, BJP Lok Sabha MP from Junagadh, Gujarat who is accused of playing role in year 2010 Amit Jethwa murder case was today taken to Kodinar.
Solanki is on four days remand. Investigation agency Central Bureau of Investigation(CBI) today took him to Kodinar and carried out search at his farm house and residence.
- Overwhelming response to RIL’s Rights Issue of Rs. 53,124.20 crore; subscribed 1.59 times
- Gujarat Covid-19 latest situation in figures
- PM chairs Cabinet Meeting to give historic boost to Rural India
- AMC serves notice to a private hospital over Covid-19 charges
- Over 64,000 were shifted in South Gujarat in wake of Nisarga Cyclone: State govt
- Maximum Shramik Express trains originated from Gujarat, terminated in UP