Governor accepts appointment of Hon Justice D P Buch as the Lokayukta of GujaratNovember 29, 2013
Ahmedabad, 29 November 2013
Shri Nitinbhai Patel, Official spokesperson and Minister of Finance, Health and Transportation, Government of Gujarat has informed the media that Hon. Governor has accepted advice tendered by the Council of Ministers and has approved appointment of Hon. Justice D P Buch as the Lokayukta of Gujarat.
He informed that subsequent to such approval, GAD in Government of Gujarat will make arrangement for administering oath of the office to Hon. Justice D P Buch in consultation with the Rajbhavan at a mutually convenient date.
It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers has, on Wednesday, recommended to the Governor for appointing Justice D P Buch as the Lokayukta, Gujarat State.
- One of earliest Covid19 patients in Amdavad, writes this message on social media from hospital bed
- Total Covid19 cases in Gujarat 105, of them 14 discharged, 10 dead
- Cluster Quarantine in some area of Amdavad to prevent spread of infection
- One arrested for spreading rumor on social media in Vadodara
- One booked in Palanpur over social media post regarding Tablighi Markaz
- Yet to trace all persons in Gujarat who attended Tablighi Markaz in Nizamuddin