Dileep Sanghani files complaint under IT actMarch 27, 2014
Amreli, 27 March 2014
Former minister and BJP leader Dileep Sanghani has filed complaint in police station against two persons under Information Technology Act.
Sanghani’s photo was attached to a banner in which he was asking people to vote for Congress.
The banner contained anti-Modi writing.
The banner which was in circulation through whatsapp and online media. As soon as Shri Sanghani noticed it, he filed police complaint in Amreli.
- Two nabbed in Surat with smuggled semi-liquid gold worth Rs. 27 lakh
- Gujarat CM calls on Uzbekistan President
- Kamlesh Tiwari murder case: Gujarat ATS nabs the two killers near Rajasthan border
- PM meets JP Morgan International Council members
- Banking activities hit in Gujarat due to all India strike of bank unions except SBI and IOB , business worth Rs 15000 crore affected
- Non-seasonal rain in parts of Suarashtra and South & Central Gujarat