Dileep Sanghani files complaint under IT actMarch 27, 2014
Amreli, 27 March 2014
Former minister and BJP leader Dileep Sanghani has filed complaint in police station against two persons under Information Technology Act.
Sanghani’s photo was attached to a banner in which he was asking people to vote for Congress.
The banner contained anti-Modi writing.
The banner which was in circulation through whatsapp and online media. As soon as Shri Sanghani noticed it, he filed police complaint in Amreli.
- Taluka, district, region wise rainfall in Gujarat Monsoon 2020 so far as on 8 am today
- Heavy rains continue in parts of Saurashtra and elsewhere in Gujarat
- AMC declares 17 more new micro-containment areas
- 735 new Covid-19 cases recorded in 24 hours in Gujarat
- AMC announces 'Corona Ghar Seva: Sanjivani Van'
- Dhirubhai Ambani’s Atmanirbharta