‘Bhootnath’ director makes a song on Modi(Video)April 05, 2014
Mumbai, 5 April 2014
Vivek Sharma, who directed the 2008 film “Bhootnath”, has penned a tribute song in support of Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi.
Sharma has even directed the video of the song “Naro mein Indra hai”, which has music by Ricky Mishra, and is sung by Priyanka Bhattacharya and Rahul Mukherjee, said a statement.
The video explores the various advancements and progress that Modi has facilitated in Gujarat over the years, and the song focuses on the changes that he can bring about as the nation’s prime minister.
- Narmada Maiya river bridge to be ready this year
- Idar gadh ascending descending race competition held
- A young curious leopard strays in a house in rural Kutch, caged
- APM Terminals Pipavav commences drive-through container scanner facility
- Prime Minister Modi interacts with students for third edition of “Pariksha Pe Charcha 2020”
- Grave issue of 36(4) needs to be solved to save small traders/manufacturers: trade body members ask MoS in Centre on visit to Surat