Identify suitable location for setting up AIIMS:Centre to GujaratJuly 08, 2014
New Delhi, 8 July, 2014
The Minister of Health and Family Welfare, Dr. Harsh Vardhan while replying to a question in the Rajya Sabha here today stated that the Government has plans to consider setting up of AIIMS in each State in a phased manner.
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has requested the Chief Ministers of Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Goa, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Maharashtra, Punjab and Tamil Nadu to identify suitable locations which could be examined for setting up of AIIMS, he stated.
- Ahead of winter session of parliament, PM attends all-party meeting
- Extension works of Ahmedabad Metro Rail up to Mahatma Mandir in Gandhinagar would commence in June – 2020
- ACB in central Gujarat nabs Sarpanch and revenue employee red-handed taking bribe
- Amid ongoing high-voltage drama over Swami Nityanad Ashram run school in Gujarat, Police gives 'clean-chit' of sorts to the religious group
- Union health ministry launches nation-wide SAANS campaign from Gujarat to bring down Pneumonia caused mortality rate in Children
- ECI to establish a Visiting Chair in memory of former CEC T N Seshan: CEC Arora announces in Gujarat