Consortium led by M/s. Halcrow, UK appointed for Ahmedabad-Dholera Investment Region of DMICJuly 25, 2014
New Delhi, 25 July 2014
Minister of State (Independent Charge) in the Ministry of Commerce & Industry Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman in a written reply in Lok Sabha today shared the details on various consultants appointed for undertaking various project development related activities for Delhi Mumbai Industrial Corridor (DMIC) Project.
Minister’s answer mentioned Ahmedabad-Dholera Investment Region in Gujarat for which Consortium led by M/s. Halcrow, UK has been appointed for master planning. Same Consortium has also been assigned the task for development related activities and master planning of DMIC project in Dadri-Noida-Ghaziabad Investment Region, Uttar Pradesh.
The Minister in her reply said: A study has been carried out for the Environment Impact Assessment for the Khushkhera Bhiwadi – Neemrana Investment Region in Rajasthan. The Environment clearance is being sought from the Ministry of Environment and Forests.
She further said: The Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Master Plan for the Shendra Bidkin Industrial Park prepared by M/s CISCO for an area of 84 sq. kms. has been received and approved by the State Nodal Agency, i.e Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC).The objective is to dovetail physical planning with digital planning so as to ensure integrated control and governance. Consultations with various stakeholders have been carried out by DMICDC during the process of finalization of Master Plans.
- Incidents of throwing acid on cows
- Four bills to be moved on the fourth day of Monsoon session of Gujarat Assembly
- MoU signed for Rs. 1250 crore industrial plants in Kutch
- AMC declares 8 new Micro Containment Zones, clears existing 19
- Gujarat Assembly passes four labour reform bills in a day
- NHSRCL opens technical bids for one of biggest tenders covering 47% of MAHSR alignment and 4 stations
- ACB nabs Dy Mamlatdar for receiving bribe to approve NA approval to Agriculture land
- Narendra Modi, Virat Kohli, Milind Soman, others to participate in Fit India Dialogue