Gujarat govt presents Gaurav Puraskar to 12 artistsDecember 08, 2014
Gandhinagar, 8 December 2014
Gujarat government today presented Gaurav Puraskar for year 2013-14 to 12 artists for their contribution to drama, music, dance and folk art. The function to present the awards was held at Gujarati Sahitya Parishad hall.
Shri Sumanlal Hiralal Shah, Dipti Subhash Brahmbhatt and Kaushik Dayabhai Sindhav were presented award for drama. Shri Dipak Raja, Arti Saumil Munshi and Divyang Vakil were presented awards for their contribution to music. Smt Mira Nigamupadhyay, Priti Sathe and Smt Bina Nehul Mehta were presented award for dance while Vinod Nayak, Bhaskar Pragjibhai Barot and Smt Vatsala Patil were presented award for their contribution to folk art.
The function was organized by Gujarat government’s Sports, Youth and Cultural activities department arm Gujarat Rajya Sangit Natak Akademy.
- PM lauds farmers of India
- AMC seals SBR Social and other eateries in city's western areas
- Rajkot Police nabs five for black marketing of life saving Remedesivir injections
- A youth on Honda Activa dies after hit by speeding car on SG Highway
- 1411 new cases of Covid-19 detected in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- AMC declares 7 more Micro Containment Zones; clears existing 20
- Had to take up this issue, though it's not in my nature, for Jamnagar's good: Parimal Nathwani
- AMC releases video of non-adherence of Mask and Social Distancing norms across city