SMC launches GIS oriented services for citizens on its portalJanuary 04, 2015
Surat Municipal Corporation(SMC) has launched GIS technology based services for citizens on its website.
The portal provides details of final town planning(TP) scheme, forms, building permission(final plot wise), sattelite image of property and its location, development permissions in final TP scheme, BUC, locations of drinking water line, drainage line, street lights and much more.
SMC intends to attach other services to this platform including preliminary TP scheme, OPFP details of TP scheme, F-form, property tax details, tree census, model work scheme, pay and park, online permission system, vehicle tracking system in solid waste department, mapping of fire incidents, solid waste container locations, flood maping, malaria survey etc.
GIS portal, launched by state Chief Minister on Saturday is available on main website of SMC through sign up.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- EAM Jaishnkar lays foundation of Sardar Patel Center for Empowerment and Livelihoods near Statue of Unity site in Gujarat
- If need arise, India will send aircraft to bring Indians back from Corona virus hit areas in China: EAM Jaishankar in Gujarat
- ACB nabs 3 including Sarpanch and woman Talati in Central Gujarat red handed taking bribe
- Bharatiya Chitra Sadhna to organize Chitra Bharti Film Festival in Ahmedabad during 21-22-23 February
- 3rd largest global pizza chain Little Caesars enters India through Gujarat with its first vegetarian store
- Reliance Jewels adds to New Year festivities with Bella collection and Special Offers