Why Bhutan PM received frequent appluse during his speech at Vibrant Gujarat Summit? Watch if for yourselfJanuary 11, 2015
Why Bhutan Prime Minister received applause throughout his speech in inaugural function of Vibrant Gujarat summit? He received applause because Bhutan is considered as a small lovely nation that harasses no one. The other reason, Bhutan PM’s speech was very simple and humble. Third thing, Bhutan PM sought investment, but only with certain conditions. He thus showed that Bhutan is not ready to compromise with its core values to get investment. Bhutan PM’s speech was mainly in English, but mixed with Hindi. Genuine respect for India, Indians and Indian culture was clearly visible in Bhutan PM’s speech. After he completed his speech, he hugged Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- Indian community in Texas prepares for ‘Howdy Modi!’ event of PM Narendra Modi during his US tour in September
- Kankaria Lake Front Joy-ride accident case: Court allows 2 more days of remand of 6 accused
- Tax officials including SGST and central excise superintendent held by ACB for taking bribe in South Gujarat
- No good spells of rain likely in Gujarat any time soon
- London based Standard Chartered to start operations at GIFT city shortly, will become first foreign bank at the IFSC
- BJP working president JP Nadda on two-day Gujarat visit from Friday