Ford plant in Sanand likely to be operational by AprilFebruary 06, 2015
US Secretary of State at Ford plant in Sanand last month
According to reports, Ford’s new car manufacturing plant in Gujarat’s Sanand will be operational by April. The company is likely to produce New Ford Figo twins in this plant in next few months. Reports suggest the one car will be a hatchback and another will be a sedan. Ford Figo compact sedan will be launched in July, while hatchback model will set foot in the market in September. The upcoming Ford Figo hatchback will replace the current model and new compact sedan variant will phase out older Fiesta. Fiesta is rebadged and sold as Classic.
According to reports, both the cars are undergoing endurance tests in India wearing partial camouflage, during which both were spied.
- PM Modi interacts with Google CEO Sundar Pichai ahead of $10 billion India Digitation Fund announcement by Google
- AMC hikes fine for spitting and mask rule violation
- Indian Army to order 72,000 assault rifles from America through Fast Track Procedure
- 138 land plots at GIDC, Chhatar Mittanna, Tankara to be allocated by e-draw through video conferencing
- 3 Months Extension for Re import of Cut and Polished Diamonds
- Qualcomm Ventures, investment arm of Qualcomm incorporated to invest Rs. 730 crore in Jio Platforms