AMC launches Android App to receive complaints on civic issuesFebruary 16, 2015
Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation(AMC) has launched its Android application for registration of complaints on civic issues.
The application is available for download on Google play store.
Application user will be able to upload photo in connection with his/her complaint. GPS location support is inbuilt part of the application.
AMC offers various options for registering a complaint on 204 types of civic issues pertaining to 24 department. A citizen can register complaint through website, email, call center(155303), SMS, visit to ward office, and now also through a mobile application.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- AMC declares 31 more Micro Containment Zones in Ahmedabad
- AHNA announces discharge criteria for patients admitted with Covid19
- All Fixed to Mobile calls to be dialed with prefix ‘0’ from 15th January, 2021
- Highest in a day till date, 1540 new cases of coronavirus reported in Gujarat in 24 hours: State health department
- Sri Sathya Sai Heart Hospital Ahmedabad renews MoU with Odisha Govt for two more years
- L&T Construction awarded large contract to build India’s longest river bridge
- 500 vaccines against coronavirus arrive at Sola civil hospital for trial: Nitin Patel
- 336 Oxygen beds, 56 ICU beds for covid patients to be ready in a week in new Kidney hospital building: Nitin Patel