Gujarat High Court launches 3 online/mobile systemsFebruary 21, 2015
High Court of Gujarat at Ahmedabad today launched following online applications/systems:
1. Online sick/leave note to be filled by the Advocates of High Court.
-Lawyers will be able to inform Registrar General about their absence due to illness or any other reason.
2. SMS alert services to the Advocates of Gujarat Subordinate Judiciary.
-Lower court lawyers will be notified about admission and dates of their case through SMS. Those lawyers who have registered their mobile numbers will be informed that admission date of their date and hearing date through SMS.
3. E-Gate pass system through SMS on mobile phone, a green initiative.
-Redesigned E-Gate pass system offers E-Gate pass through SMS on mobile number given by a visitor.
The online services were launched by Supreme Court Justice SJ Mukhpopadhyay in presence of Judges, Lawyers, Bar Council office bearers, staff and employees of Gujarat High Court.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Main State level Republic Day event in Rajkot, Governor to hoist tricolour in presence of CM
- Class-room smooch video of students of central Gujarat school goes viral
- Likelihood of light non-seasonal rain in parts of Saurashtra and Central Gujarat on January 27, 28: IMD Director
- Congress leader and ex-Bhanagar APMC chairman Jajadiya joins NCP
- 11 Bangladesh nationals living illegally in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat nabbed
- Rupani opens Flower Show, Weapon Show in Rajkot