Liquor permit goes online in GujaratFebruary 26, 2015
Department of prohibition and excise, Government of Gujarat has launched e-permit service to make available tourist(resident outside India), visitor(resident of India other than Gujarat) and group permits to consume liquor in Gujarat online.
With this facility, visitors who want to consume liquor during their Gujarat visit will have smoother access to permit.
On eps.gpeonline.co.in website, an applicant needs to file an online form. After submitting scanned(or photographed) documentary evidences, an applicant needs to make online payment. Once the applicant has print out of e-permit, he/she can visit any approved liquor shop in the state to purchase liquor. Government appointed person at liquor shop will check documents, identity proof and conduct physical verification and allow purchase of liquor.
It is interesting to note that online payment service will not be effective for foreigners. However they will get online permit.
Terms and Conditions to get online permit are described here.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- All of us are fortunate to be a part of the world's largest political party: Nadda in Gujarat
- RIL Q1 results: Profit and revenue beat estimates, Jio reports Rs 891 crore profit, increase of 6.1 percent on sequential basis
- 17 major hospitals in Ahmedabad collected fees from patients with Ma card
- Sardar Sarovar dam can bear upto 6.5 intensity quake with epicenter located in 12 km radius: SSNNL clarifies
- Actress Payal Rohtagi moves Cyber Crime Branch over Ajaz Khan's video post
- VMC team use tranquilizing shot to control raging buffalo in Vadodara city of Gujarat