Salman Khan visits Sasan Gir farm house, enjoys Sidi folk danceMarch 03, 2015
Last time they danced with Mega star Amitabh Bachchan during the shooting of Gujarat Tourism ad film campaign titled as ‘Khushboo Gujarat Ki’. This time they had an opportunity to show their dance to another popular actor of Hindi film industry Salman Khan.
Salman Khan who is in Gujarat for shooting of Surat Barjatya directed ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ took a break at private farm house near Asiatic Lion sanctuary of Sasan Gir on Tuesday evening and watched Sidi Badshah’s folk dance. Sasan Gir area has an entire village (Jambur) full of Sidi Badshahs who were brought from Africa centuries ago for labour work.
Shooting of Prem Ratan Dhan Payo was meanwhile on halt continuously for second day due to unseasonal rain and cloudy atmosphere, and also due to Swine Flu to actress Sonam Kapoor.
© Copyright DeshGujarat. All rights reserved. Republication or redistribution of any DeshGujarat content, including by framing or similar means, is expressly prohibited without their prior written consent.
- Clean chit to then CM Narendra Modi in Nanavati Mehta Commission report part - 2 tabled in Gujarat Assembly
- Live: Union Home Minister Amit Shah tables Citizenship (Amendment) Bill in Rajya Sabha
- ADNOC and RIL sign agreement to explore development of Ethylene Dichloride facility in Ruwais
- ACB nabs broker of woman Councillor of SMC taking bribe of Rs 50,000 on her and her husbands behalf
- Nityanand Ashram habeas corpus case: Young daughters of complainant didn't appear, next hearing on Dec. 20
- From the Gujarat Assembly